Nettar cameras have been produced by Zeiss Ikon since 1934 in many versions. In total, I counted 12 main design versions. They were all for a 120 type roll film, but they differed in the size of the frame (6x9cm, 6x6 or 6x4.5), the type of central shutter and the type of lens.
Based on http://camera-wiki.org/wiki/Nettar, I think that my camera is the Nettar II 517/16 (produced since 1949) or 518/16 Eg (produced since 1949). After all, it is a technical monument.
Technical specification of the exhibit:
- Film type - 6cm roll film type 120
- Lens - Novar Anastigmat 1: 6.3 / 75mm
- Shutter: Central Vario by Gauthier (AGC) with settings B, 1/25, 1/75, 1/200
- Sync socket for flash,
- Flash shoe
- Filter diameter 32 mm Clip On,
- Aperture: 6.3 to 22
- Optical direct vision viewfinder
- Dimensions (folded): 135x100x45mm
- Weight 550 g
Nettar II ver. 517/16 or 518Ev without s/n I received from Andrew by exchange for another technical monument. I got an original case with the camera.