Smena 6 is a popular 35mm camera, equipped with triplet lens T-43 40mm f / 4 with coated lenses. It was manufactured from 1961 to 1969 by one manufactory named LOMO, GOMZ and LOOMP. Smena 6 was produced in eight types and 12 subtypes.
Were manufactured 1 992 546 cameras, also the price in 1961 was 13.5 RBL. Moreover, in the years 1962-1961 was produced similar Smena 5 without self-timer, the X-sync to the flash with shutter less speed range. The camera does not have the possibility of a rewind the film, the camera needs two cassettes.
- Plastic body: weight: 300g,
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder,
- Lens: T-43 40mm f / 4
- Multisegmented Aperture: f/4-f/16 setting: scale and ring on front of the lens,
- Focus range: 1-11m +inf
- Focusing: manual front focusing, guess the distance
- Shutter: spring leaf shutter speeds: 1/15-1/250 +B
- Shutter release: on the top plate, allows double exposure of one frame,
- Exposure counter,
- Memory of the film speed set manually,X-sync the flash socket on the lens-shutter barrel,
- Tripod thread: 3/8.
Data of my collection:
Smena 6, manufactured by LOOMP (now LOMO) s / n 359 200
Year of manufacturing - 1962 to 1963 (source http://www.ussrphoto.com)
Lens LOOMP T43 4/40
The camera was purchased for PLN 5.99 + shipping. The camera was actually operating, stumbled to the self-timer and required only cleaning and lubrication of the self-timer.