The first Exakta was produced in 1930. After World War II Ihagee company continued its activities in East Germany. EXAKTA II of 1949 was the second version of this model produced after the war. They were most appreciated hearing GDR production. There was used a number of interesting solutions, here are a few.
- Focal plane shutter times to the 12s and T and B! settings!
- Built-in knife for cutting the film
- Lock the shutter being closed finder hood
It was truly one of the best cameras available in Poland.
Data of my collection
- Model: Kine EXAKTA II, the manufacturer Ihagee Dresden
- production since 1949,
- Lens Zeiss Tessar 3,5 / 50 s / n 077530
Camera efficient, with the exception of the self-timer, I bouth it for 196 PLN.